About this Session
Coming out of the pandemic, many of us hoped we’d return to a period of stability. Instead, we find ourselves in a volatile economic environment with interest rate fluctuations and inflation challenges that add complexity to our local economy. A panel of four top local leaders offers an outlook on the state’s economy and insights for executives, business owners and emerging leaders who are looking to navigate through this period of uncertainty and help prepare their teams for what comes next.
- Josh Green, Governor, State of Hawaiʻi
- Bob Harrison, Chairman, President & CEO, First Hawaiian Bank
- Emily Reber Porter, Chief Operating Officer, MacNaughton
- Dr. Jill Hoggard Green, President & CEO, The Queen’s Health Systems
- Moderator: Steve Petranik, Editor & Acting Publisher, Hawaii Business Magazine