Your Wellbeing is a Business Imperative
About this breakout session
Two years of disorienting volatility have had a major impact on our physical, mental and social wellbeing. Now more than ever employees are seeking balance in their lives, but they need organizational support to achieve it. Business leaders must prioritize employee wellbeing and create environments that support employees’ whole selves if they want their companies to be successful. Local leaders and workplace wellness experts will share how organizations can actively put their employees’ health first and cultivate connection and community for overall business success.
- Mike Story, Workplace Wellness Advisor, UHA Health Insurance
- Tracy Lawson, President & Founder, Lawson Associates, Inc.
- Charles Kaneshiro, President & COO, G70
- Dr. Dana Arakawa, Organizational Psychologist and Founder, thrive808
- Moderator: Yunji de Nies, Journalist