About this Session
Some leadership qualities are timeless while others seem especially suited for today’s world. Local leaders offer insights into the leadership characteristics that are especially needed to succeed now and in the future.
- Scott Seu, President & CEO, Hawaiian Electric Industries
- Susan Eichor, CEO, aio
- Elisia Flores, CEO, L&L Franchise, Inc.
- Kūhiō Lewis, Chief Executive Officer, Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement
- Suzanne Vares-Lum, President, East-West Center
- Moderator: Judge Michael Broderick, Principal, Broderick Dispute Resolution