About this Session
More and more, investors and consumers are examining the social and environmental impact of companies before deciding where to spend their money. Hear from leaders of the state’s most charitable organizations on the importance of community stewardship, strategies to perpetuate a culture of giving and why it’s crucial to uplift Hawai‘i residents now.
- Cameron Nekota, Executive Vice President and Division Manager, First Hawaiian Bank
- Kuʻuhaku Park, Senior Vice President, Government & Community Relations, Matson
- Crystal Rose, Partner, Lung Rose Voss & Wagnild
- John Fink, President & CEO, Aloha United Way
- Moderator: Steve Petranik, Editor & Acting Publisher, Hawaii Business Magazine