About this Session
The pace of change in today’s world is at an all-time high. Organizations and leaders are faced with uncertainty and volatility thanks to the global pandemic, the ever-changing digital landscape, impacts of climate change, social and geopolitical conflicts, and more. This session will explore the concept of Radical Optionality, a new strategic paradigm that allows companies to turn uncertainty from a disruptive threat into a potential source of advantage. In an article by Harvard Business Review, the concept “encourages organizations to embrace complexity, learn to search and execute ideas simultaneously, and engage with customers on their personal journeys.” Local leaders will discuss the ways that adopting Radical Optionality can establish resiliency and lead to long-term success.
- Bettina Mehnert, President & CEO, AHL
- Dr. Paul Turnbull, President, Mid-Pacific Institute
- Robynee Maii, Chef & Owner, Fête
- Kevin Yim, Vice President of Marketing, FCH Enterprises, Inc. (Zippy's Restaurants)
- Moderator: Lori Teranishi, Founder & CEO, iQ360