About this Session
This session will look at cultural wisdom and traditional values, exploring how indigenous perspectives can guide us and help address today’s complex issues. We invite you to deepen your roots of identity, knowledge, and cultural values to help you build your own authentic leadership style.
- Kuʻulani Muise, Brand Director & Founder, Maui Nui Venison
- Dr. Noʻeau Peralto, Executive Director, Hui Mālama i ke Ala ʻŪlili (huiMAU)
- Leonani Puailihau, Senior Community Relations Manager, Turo
- Aaron Salā, Founder and CEO, Gravitas Pasifika
- Moderator: Malia Kaʻaihue, Founder & President, DTL Hawaii